Day Nursery in Sudbury, North-West London
Melrose on the hill is a day nursery school in Sudbury and was the second Melrose nursery which opened in September 2012. The nursery is located in St Andrew’s Church Hall, which is a wonderful Grade 2 listed hall with an amazing astro turfed enclosed garden.
Best nursery ever! So lucky to find it. It is very clean. My son had no English when he started he now speaks fluently. The staff has been the best in the world, very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this nursery for any parent, my son and I are very sad to leave in September.Happy parent
The Nursery consist of a large light spacious hall with free flow into a side room and garden which children can access at all times. Melrose nursery school is Managed by Director Melanie Johnson in partnership with Director Rose Lee.
Melrose on the hill has been graded Outstanding by Ofsted on its first inspection in July 2013 and March 2017. Ofsted stated on the last report:-
- Children make outstanding progress in their learning and development because they are excited and motivated by the wide range of fun and highly stimulating activities. There are excellent resources available for them to play with.
- Children behave exceptionally well, due to the outstanding support they receive from staff. This enables children to learn to play and share together and creates an extremely positive atmosphere throughout the nursery.
- The management team share a strong commitment to the continuous development of the nursery's practice. They are inspirational and have high expectations of staff and children, which helps to drive improvement.
- Children are looked after exceptionally well through the successful implementation of the excellent key person system.
- Partnerships with parents are outstanding. Staff implement highly successful strategies to fully involved parents in their children's learning in the nursery and at home.
Manager: Rajbir Sangha
Open: 8.00am - 18.00pm
Ages: 3mths - 5 Years
Nearest station: Sudbury Hill
Outdoor play areas
Childcare vouchers accepted
My son is very happy at Melrose I have seen lots of changes in Param like he started sharing toys, he likes to feed himself, his vocabulary has increased and all this has happened after Param joined the nursery. Me and my husband love the quality of care given to Param at nursery.D. Patel
Melrose on the hill is located at:-
- St Andrew’s Church Hall
- Church Gardens
- 956 Harrow Road
- HA0 2QA
- T: 020 8904 6092
- E: email@example.com
All Melrose nurseries have a full set of policies available to read at any time. A full list can be found on the parent’s information board within each nursery.